We are answering your Bible Questions LIVE!
Instead of sermons, pastors Chris Fluitt and Marshal Blessing are taking time to answer your anonymous questions. Send your questions in at 214 856 0550.
- 1:36 Is “crap” a swear word?
- 5:47 What is the meaning of life?
- 10:10 If Paul was caught up to the 3rd heaven, what is the 1st and 2nd heaven?
- 13:02 Why are people different colors? We all came from Adam & Eve…
- 15:13 Why did God kill the children and animals when He wiped out evil cities? Or when one person in the family sinned, all the family was killed.
- 30:53 The bible is not kind to the effeminate. Does this hold true to today? What about metalheads with long hair and eyeliner?
- 39:36 Can dead people see us/hear us? Is it wrong to pray to dead people?
- 45:45 How common is demonic possession in modern times?
- 52:52 Is it wrong/sinful to believe in ghosts on earth/hauntings/haunted houses?
- 55:55 Consolidating everything we know, what EXACTLY happens when we die (in the Christian afterlife)?
- (Paraphrased) Question about tithing. I’m confused. I believe, but I question His blessing. I feel guilty if I don’t or that times I don’t pay enough. Why is tithing such a struggle? And why doesn’t my life be blessed becuase I do?