Life is full of questions. Where do you go to find the answers?
faith bible questions
Most people go to search engines like google, yahoo, bing. The internet is a powerful tool, but perhaps the major reason it is the “go to” for questions is it’s anonymity. But be warned the internet has a fair amount of wrong information and is filled with so many differing opinions you might be more confused after clicking that link.
The local Church ought to be a place where you can bring your questions. But it’s difficult to bring an anonymous question to church. Most grew up in church feeling like they couldn’t ask questions.. because they might be judged, someone might think they are stupid, or that they were questioning God’s word and that it was probably a sin.
We’ve decided church should be the place you go to ask anonymous questions. I want to invite you to use our anonymous text line to ask us your questions about faith and life. That number is 214 856 0550.
Here are the questions we received on the 2nd week of SEARCH ENGINE.
- Why do Christians meet on Sundays
- Do Christians believe in dinosaurs? Do dinosaurs disprove Christianity?
- Do Christians, Muslims, and Jews worship the same God?
- What if ISIS started attacking right now, should we fight or turn the other cheek?
- Do you think it’s wrong for a married couple to choose not to have children?
- What is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
- We know there is a God and in the Bible, He healed people and He said we would do greater things. So, why are people not healed when we pray for them? (Why aren’t people literally moving mountains with their faith all the time?)
- How do I know what God wants me 2 do?
- Since god knows my life from beginning to end, can he change anything or would he do so.
- Why does God let us do our own thing.
- Can Christians support gay marriage?
- Should Christians attend same sex weddings?
- If God has a purpose for me that I don’t fulfill, will He give my purpose to somebody else?
- How do I choose a safe version (translation) of the Bible?